If you are demolishing all or part of your property, it is vital that you get a licensed demolition professional to carry out the work. You will need a demolition permit from your local authority which OH Demilition will be able to help you with.

All our work is carried out with licenced and fully trained personnel and with in the guidelines of the Australian Standards and Code of Practice.

Work Health and Safety Regulation 2011 (NSW) - Licence: AD212293

Demolition - Photo (c) RioPatuca www.fotosearch.com

Please contact us today to discuss your requirements.